1. Why Should I rent equipment?
Circumstances where requirement is short term – situations such as recovery post surgery, travel to a destination to participate in a function or for pilgrimage. Moreover, in such cases rental could be a more viable option
2. How is it delivered to me?
Rent – A – Cure Services door delivers product living for residents of Chennai city if the booking is before 11:00 AM.
3. Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes, a refundable deposit (i.e) proportionate to cost of equipment will be collected at the time of delivery.
4. How do I pay?
Pay by cash or card and get a receipt. On return, we deduct the actual rental charges and return the balance deposit amount.
5. Do you charge for transport?
No, There are no separate charge for transport but there is a minimal rental period. Depending on the equipment minimal rental period is from 7 to 15 days.
6. What if I need it for a smaller duration than defined minimum duration?
In such cases transport charges will be levied for both delivery and pickup.
7. What if I lose the equipment?
The loss of equipment will entail payment of rental and cost of equipment.
8. What is the charge for equipment damage while I use it?
Charges according to rates for damage will be charged.
9. Is it hygienic to use medical equipment that is on rent ?
While this is a very valid & important question Rent a cure service practices a rigorous clean & sanitize process after receipt of equipment using a steam cleaning process.
We then wrap the equipment with sterile paper indicating ready for use. This is in line with practices that good hospitals do.
10. Can I purchase the equipment hired ?
This can be determined as the case may be and a suitable value assessment will be done. However rent paid for the equipment cannot be used as part of cost.